- North Road Dental Clinic strives to provide our clients with the highest level of personal and professional service.
- Our entire facility, our technologies and treatment methods are all State of the Art and we continually upgrade our knowledge and skills by following improvements in Dental science.
- We will only offer services that we would be happy to have ourselves or for our family.
- We do not fore judge our clients and approach our diagnosis as if the treatment had no cost to our clients.
- Almost all dental problems have many potential solutions. Our task is to present the appropriate treatment options, to explain the advantages and disadvantages of each and the consequences of any choices and of not doing any treatment.
- You will always be given the choice of doing nothing at all but in so doing you will also be informed of the likely outcomes of doing no treatment at all.
- We respect your treatment choices and support you through the implementation without making any judgements.
- We will never pressure you into any treatments.
- We believe in doing the work to the highest possible standard the first time.
- Our clients are treated like guests in our own homes.
Clinical team at North Road Dental Clinic is led by Dr. Rose Gulnaz Cemiloglu, B.DSc. She has previously worked at Royal Dental Hospital of Melbourne,
Monashlink Community Health Centre of Clayton, Whitehorse Community Health Service of Box Hill. In the last two of these position she has also worked as
clinical demonstrator for University of Melbourne, Dental school final year students.
Further, she has worked on various private practices located at Forest Hill, Burwood, Chadstone and Moorabbin.
Dr. Rose brings her extensive experience and skills gleaned over 23 years to North Road Dental Clinic. She is a member of ADA and ADAVB. Outside of work, she is a busy mother of two and an avid cook specializing in Mediterranean cousines.
Indispensable part of our clinical team is Dr. Zohreh Hashemi who is an enthusiastic, talented and caring dentist. She holds DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) and MPH (Master of Public Health) degrees.
Our dental clinic is located at 687 North Road, Carnegie, Victoria (corner of North Rd and Koornang Rd), Melway reference is 68H9. For those who prefer public transport, Carnegie and Murrumbeena are the closest two train stations. Bus routes 626 "Middle-Brighton to Chadstone" and 630 "Elwood to Monash University" have stops within 50 meters of our clinic. For those who prefer transport via car, we have plenty of car parking bays on site and one accessible (disabled) carpark.
Ordinarily we service patients seeking dental care or dentist in following suburbs:
Albert Park, Armadale, Ashwood, Balaclava, Beaumaris, Bentleigh, Bentleigh East, Black Rock, Brighton, Brighton East, Burwood, Camberwell, Carnegie, Caulfield, Caulfield North, Caulfield South, Chadstone, Cheltenham, Clarinda, Clayton, Elwood, Gardenvale, Glen Iris, Hampton, Hampton East, Hawthorn, Hawthorn East, Heatherton, Highett, Hughesdale, Huntingdale, Malvern, Malvern East, McKinnon, Mentone, Middle Park, Moorabbin, Mordialloc, Mulgrave, Murrumbeena, Oakleigh, Oakleigh East, Oakleigh South, Ormond, Parkdale, Prahran, Sandringham, South Yarra, Springvale, St. Kilda East, St. Kilda West, Toorak, Wheelers Hill, Windsor.
However, we welcome patients from all over metropolitan Melbourne or from any locale.