Covid-19 Safe Plan
Please note that our clinic has COVID-19 safe plan in place to assist with returning to work and having a plan in place to prevent further spread of the COVID-19 Virus. This plan covers following dimensions:
- Hygiene and cleaning
- Physical and Social Distancing
- Managing Workers
- Managing patients
- Covid-19 incident management
Observable aspects of this plan are as follows:
- Masks must be worn inside the clinic
- QR Code scanning on arrival
- Application of hand sanitizer on entry
- Disinfecting of all surfaces that patients contact with after every patient.
Following DHHS guidelines, North Road Dental Clinic is permitted to provide dental services for the management of our patients with urgent needs during lockdowns. However, We will need to go through a screening process to work out the appropriate treatment required.
It is important that any patients with any COVID related symptoms, do not attend the clinic, please call and reschedule your appointment.
If you are unsure of your circumstance, please call our surgery to discuss with our team member.